Official Website of Consulate of Solomon Islands to Canada
1. Basic premise
At the Consulate of Solomon Islands to Canada (hereinafter referred to as “the SI Consulate”), we are collecting information from everyone using the Official Website of Consulate of Solomon Islands to Canada (hereinafter referred to as “the website “) in areas necessary to the smooth operation of the services (such as information provision by the homepage, the delivery of information about the website and the solicitation of opinions) provided by the website. Information acquired will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purposes of use.
2. Scope of information acquisition
(2) At the “E-mail Information Service” corner, we ask you to write your e-mail address.
(3) At the “Contact us” corner, we ask you to write in with your comments. We also ask you to register, optionally, your heading, e-mail address, gender and country they live in.
3. Purposes of use
(1) The information acquired in 2. (1) will be used as a reference for the smooth operation of the service provided by the website.
(2) The e-mail address collected in 2. (2) will be used for the delivery of information about the website. Other optional items will be used as reference information.
(3) The comments collected in 2. (3) will be used as a reference in future policymaking. Email addresses will be used to reply to. Other optional items will be used as reference information.
4. Limitations on use and provision
At the Office, except in cases of legal disclosure requests, cases of illegal access, threats and other unlawful acts or other special reasons, the information acquired will not be used by ourselves for any purposes other than those described in 3., nor will it be provided to any third party. However, statistical information regarding access to the website or information on users’ attributes may be made public.
5. Measures to ensure security
The Consulate Office is taking the measures necessary to manage acquired information appropriately to prevent the leakage, loss or destruction of acquired information. The operation of the website may be contracted out, in which case the contractor will take necessary measures necessary to manage acquired information appropriately to prevent the leakage, loss or destruction of acquired information.
6. Scope of application